not Bad but still not good Enough... ( My participation in Poetry reading Competition @Crossing UNPAD)


hola readersactually I've been already posted this in my other blogs, but just for calling back my memory and sharing my experiece, why don't you guys read this again here... hehe... :P

------------------
ok then, for this post I'll just write down all of my experience when I was participated in a Competition that was held by Faculty of Culture Science at Padjadjaran University. 

Actually, I was just not meant to enroll in this competition. In fact that my lecture asked me just to accompany one of her student and being her guide as long as she join the competition. But I realize that the elimination round will be start at Friday which is still my work day, so in order to be there,I should be ask for my 'PM's Permission to not come to the office right?. Then if I may ask , why should I leave my office and didn't get pay just to attend the competition for ONLY watching people compete with all of they spirit?


So by reading the rules that everybody (as long as they still study at the campuss) can join the competition even without their university enroll them to this competition, I take the chance.. 
I enroll my self to the competition.. and successfully being the Runner Up....hurray...hurray... :D

here's the Photograph when I was joining the competition..so much FUN and got a NEW EXPERIENCE, NEW FRIENDS and SUCH a GREAT MOMENT...check this out...


at the Hall with Sheila and Mrs Lenny (the Coach)

pose...ahahaha


the stage...@balai rumawat

waiting 4 going to the stage...(becoz I'm the last..(__ __ "))

discussion...

Here's the 1st Winner from UNPAD

Another high school contestant...

Sheila's performance..

Me on stage...

What an Expression..(_ _ ")-- 1st Poem "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost

another stage Performance..

Still on the stage..

another performance...

Klimaks....Performance

End of my performance...

the Judges from India...

another Mr. Judges...

The Last Judges..

2nd Poem - SOnnet 116 "Let Me Not to the Marriage of true Minds" 

2nd Stage...

Hmm very Calm...

Still Me...ahahaha

End of the Second Performance...

Outside the Building..after performance...


The Finalist,,,

The finalist Still On the Stage

Photocelebration being runner up and the 3rd winner...

Photocelebration being runner up and the 3rd winner...

the Certificate...

The SECOND WINNER,,,



there you go...things very interesting when I join that competition, lots of fun, lots of experience, lots of new friends...thanks to all for the support, such a great day back then.... ^^

Post a Comment

0 Comments