#1 : "VERB" - Kata Kerja

Yup, come back again with me, the one and only author in this blog space, lol.... :D

As I promise on the previous post , seperti yg udah author janjikan bahwa detail dari setiap  Part of Speech akan author sharing pada readers semua....

this time is for the King of the Word in English.....

proudly present....

Verb sering di sebut sebagai "Raja"-nya kata dalam Bahasa Inggris. Hanya dengan menggunakan satu kata kerja (verb) saja, kita udah bisa bikin one sentence---satu kalimat. 

Contohnya bisa dilihat di bawah ini :
 VERB (Kata Kerja)
  • "Stop!" --- ("Berhenti!")
  • "Run!" --- ("Lari!")


Coba gunakan kata lain selain kata kerja (Verb), kata apa yang bisa dibuat menjadi kalimat tanpa diiringi kata lain? author rasa ngga ada yah... :D
(@_@)

Definition ~ Definisi

"Verb is a word used to describe an action, state, or occurrence, and forming the main part of the predicate of a sentence, such as hear, become, happen."
another definition  for VERB :
"Verb is the part of speech (or word class) that describes an action or occurrence or indicates a state of being."
Ada 2 main classes of verbs: 
  1. Yang pertama adalah the large open class of lexical verbs (also known as main verbs or full verbs--yaitu, verbs yang tidak bergantung kepada verbs lainnya); 
  2. Next is the small closed class of auxiliary verbs (also called helping verbs). Ada dua subtypes dari auxiliary verbs ini yaitu:
    • the primary auxiliaries (be, have, and do), yang bisa juga bertindak sebagai lexical verbs
    • the modal auxiliaries (can, could, may, might, must, ought, shall, should, will, and would). 


Regular and Irregular Verbs

Nah, setelah kita tau sedikitnya tentang apa itu Verbs, author mau ngajak readers semua buat review lagi tentang Regular and Irregular Verbs  kan siapa tau ada yang lupa lagi or forget how to differenciate between those two kind of verbs..^^

so just check this out..

Regular Verb (Kata Kerja Beraturan) 


Struktur dasarnya adalah :
positive:+subject + auxiliary verb + main verb
negative:-subject + auxiliary verb + not + main verb
question:?auxiliary verb + subject + main verb

Berikut ini adalah bentuk main verb yang biasa kita gunakan dalam membentuk tenses:


base verbpastpast participlepresent participle -ing
workworkedworkedworking


pastpresentfuture
SIMPLE
do + base verb
(except future:
will + base verb)
I did work
I worked
I do work
I work
I will work
I did not workI do not workI will not work
?Did I work?Do I work?Will I work?
SIMPLE PERFECT
have + past participle
+I had workedI have workedI will have worked
-I had not workedI have not workedI will not have worked
?Had I worked?Have I worked?Will I have worked?
CONTINUOUS
be + ing
+I was workingI am workingI will be working
-I was not workingI am not workingI will not be working
?Was I working?Am I working?Will I be working?
CONTINUOUS PERFECT
have been + ing
+I had beenworkingI have beenworkingI will have beenworking
-I had not beenworkingI have not beenworkingI will not have beenworking
?Had I beenworking?Have I beenworking?Will I have beenworking?




    Irregular Verb
    (Kata kerja Tidak Beraturan)

Struktur dasarnya adalah :
positive:+subject + auxiliary verb + main verb
negative:-subject + auxiliary verb + not + main verb
question:?auxiliary verb + subject + main verb
Berikut ini adalah bentuk main verb yang biasa kita gunakan dalam membentuk tenses:

base verbpastpast participlepresent participle -ing
singsangsungsinging

pastpresentfuture
SIMPLE
do + base verb
(except future:
will + base verb)
+I did sing
I sang
I do sing
I sing
I will sing
-I did not singI do not singI will not sing
?Did I sing?Do I sing?Will I sing?
SIMPLE PERFECT
have + past participle
+I had sungI have sungI will have sung
-I had not sungI have not sungI will not have sung
?Had I sung?Have I sung?Will I have sung?
CONTINUOUS
be + -ing
+I was singingI am singingI will be singing
-I was not singingI am not singingI will not be singing
?Was I singing?Am I singing?Will I be singing?
CONTINUOUS PERFECT
have been + -ing
+I had been singingI have beensingingI will have beensinging
-I had not beensingingI have not beensingingI will not have beensinging
?Had I beensinging?Have I beensinging?Will I have beensinging?


















Post a Comment

0 Comments